MCO Luxury Transportation Terms and Policies
You will be charged for the trip ( total amount quoted at the time of your reservation), unless you have a cancellation number provided by e-mail or by phone and the following conditions have been met:
- Sedans 24 hours in advance of pickup time
- SUVs 24 hours in advance of pick up time
- Vans 24 hours in advance of pick up time
- Limousine 3 days in advance of pick up time
- Buses 3 days in advance of pickup time
Damage to Vehicle
- The renter is responsible for any damage done to the vehicle or equipment in the vehicle. The renter’s credit card will be charged for the full amount of the repair or replacement.
- If there is an excessive mess in the vehicle, the renter will be charged a $200 cleanup fee.
- All reservations and services will be billed in at the time of pickup date if the client request an invoice.
- MCO Luxury Transportation shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- MCO Luxury Transportation assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings or any items left in the vehicle.
- MCO Luxury Transportation will provide child safety seats upon request only and for additional price of $10 per seat, per trip. Parents and guardians of children traveling in our vehicles are responsible for installing child safety seats in accordance with state and federal laws.